Instructions for commercial production
- Product & Plan must be approved by Wiencek
- Open Chrome
- Create a Google Doc to type in the information from steps 3 - 8 below.
- State the product you will market. (see the topic exclusions below)
- Identify the product's Target Market.
- Write a detailed paragraph that explains what your commercial will be like when it's finished.
- Write a detailed paragraph that rationalizes why your commercial will appeal to the target audience.
- Identify the commercial type your advertisement is most like.
- Identify the propaganda that best fits your advertisement.
- Share the document with email@example.com
- :30 to 1:00 in length
- Film December 12, 15, 16
- Edit January 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Fake products
- Beverages, Snickers, Doritos, or athletic apparel
- Remakes of copyrighted commercials
The Pixar pitch
The commercials below are two examples of advertising a product by telling a story. Watch these videos and interpret how they fit into the Pixar Pitch.